“To attract positive things in your life, start by giving off positive energy.”
Stress can be a very dreadful and a difficult situation that is why it should be given enough attention as soon as possible so that it would not lead to a more serious and chronic situation as what I have discussed in my previous article.
In this article, I will give you some points on how to handle stress so that it will not fall into a more serious condition.
- The number one rule in avoiding stress is to have enough rest and sleep. Our body also needs to charge after a long day at work. Our body cannot function very well if we are exhausted and tired. We really need to recharge and one way is to have adequate sleep. It would usually range from 6-8 hours so that it would be enough for our body to get ready for the next day.
- One important tip also in avoiding stress is by taking breaks. If you are overwhelmed with bulks of work, you have all the right to take breaks. You can breathe some fresh hair for an hour, have some coffee, or enjoy your vacation on your leave. In this way, you will be unwind and ready for the next challenge.
- Manage your time efficiently so that you will not cram and may not rush things at the last minute. One technique in avoiding stress at work is by managing time very well, prioritize what to do first and what to do last so that you will have an order in your work.
You can also make a personal planner for you to follow in a day. Make also a habit to assess yourself at the end of the day so that you will know the things you have accomplished and what are not.
- Have a regular exercise like walking, running, jogging, bicycling and even going to the gym. In this way, you can let your stress out through a healthy way. You cannot just avoid stress but you can be healthy at the same time.
Exercise should not be strenuous, it should be something you have to look forward everyday.
- Eat healthy and choose foods that are best for your health. If you are physically and emotionally stressed, make sure that you compensate it with healthy foods so that there will still be enough nutrients and vitamins that are very important in our body.
I know you have noticed people who are very stressed. Their skin looks dull and dry, their hair looks frizzy, their eyes have eye bags. Mainly because they do not attend to their needs even though they are stressed. You should pamper yourself most especially when you are stressed because it is the thing that your body needs the most. Go to the spa, rejuvenate your skin, and have some facial treatment. I really believe that your body also needs pampering once in a while.